The mission of OCEEF (The Conservation Exploration and Education Foundation), a 501(c)(3), is to advance ocean conservation by educating a new generation of climate stewards through experiential learning and dedicated research. The Odyssey is one of the top ocean research vessels in the world and is uniquely equipped with two submarines, which submerge 3,500 and 7,500 ft, respectively, allowing us to access locations never previously explored. Additionally, we want to make all of what we are doing at sea accessible, fun, and engaging to the billions of people around the globe, back on land, in their homes, and communities. In short, our goal is to make science a really cool thing to care about and provide every opportunity for people (little to big) to dive in and contribute – very literally – saving the planet!
As we build out our long-term corporate partnership program that will focus on our educational goals and the distribution of content, there are many benefits to becoming a supporter today, including exclusive access to updates on important milestones and research that we will be conducting, as well as:
- Participating through impactful support of ocean research with pioneering and established scientists
- Contributing to the OCEEF Foundation in support of future missions
- Democratizing access to content from the missions in a measurable way
- Becoming a part of an educational movement for generations to come
- Enjoying priority access and input to future missions
- Experiencing locations others are not permitted to travel, given the Odyssey’s research status.